Due to the COVID-19 crisis we are continually adjusting how we are practicing. In-clinic physio and massage appointments are currently available. There are numerous changes we have made in order to enable social distancing wherever possible. We continue to disinfect all surfaces and items after each use. Our therapists are currently switching rooms after each treatment session to enable each room to be fully disinfected. Our classes remain online for the time being as we monitor the situation and continue to be cautious. Our primary concern is the health of our clients and staff.
To make an appointment to see one of our physios or massage therapists you can book online via this website or call 9416 4410. To book for online classes please call 9416 4410.
Please remember to wash your hands in the bathroom near the lift before entering the clinic. All classes remain online at this time.
Please note if you have traveled recently or have any symptoms of illness we ask that you contact our admin team and do not come to the clinic.
Our physio services are available via online consultation which you can book online via this website. Our physios are extremely well trained and are capable of assessing and treating you for an enormous range of issues via TeleHealth.
For more information about our online services click here.
For more information about our online classes click here.
Sydney Advanced Physiotherapy has a specific women’s health service to provide women with access to exceptional treatment and management of a variety of conditions. What do we do?
- Advice, assessment and treatment of incontinence and pelvic girdle pain
- Peritron strength measurements
- Pelvic floor training
- Pessary fitting
- High level athletes with continence issues or pelvic floor weakness
Antenatal & Postnatal
- Advice, assessment and treatment of pregnancy related joint and muscle pain, nerve pain and movement dysfunction.
- Assessment of pelvic floor
- Education and advice for exercise during pregnancy
- Pregnancy and post natal Pilates
- Blocked milk ducts
- Postnatal rehabilitation, including core and pelvic floor exercise programmes
- Pelvic pain and stability
- Pelvic Belts
- Pregnancy massage
- Pessary fitting
- Postnatal checks – one hour physiotherapy assessment to ensure your recovery from pregnancy and delivery. Read more.
- Assessment and treatment of those with pain on intercourse, tampon placement or suspected pelvic floor overactivity
- Retraining of muscle activity
- Assisting in management of pelvic floor dysfunction in the presence of endometriosis
- Lymphoedema management with Kinesio Tape and Lymphatic massage (no compression bandages or supports
- Post breast cancer management including cording and thorax mobility
From time to time we run workshops on various women’s health topics in the clinic but unfortunately, sometimes women who want to come along for the event are unable to do so. Our physios have filmed a number of videos that are available for you to rent access to via this link.