- Bachelors of Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy)
- Masters Exercise Science (Strength & Conditioning)
- APA member
- Certified Trigenist
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified Sarah Key Practitioner
- Infant Massage Instructor
- Certified Mat Pilates Instructor
- Pilates trained therapist
- Certified Pinc Physio
- Women’s Health Physio
- Graduate of Integrated Systems Model Series (incl Thoracic Ring Approach)
After starting out working in public and private hospitals Pip has trained extensively in treatment for spinal and pelvic conditions and has numerous certifications. Pip assesses the impact of full body mechanics and alignment on the presenting injury, sports performance and chronic pain.
Pip has spent years dedicating herself to the expansion of her knowledge and skill base and she can even treat the spine using her feet! She has also certified as a Pinc physio to increase her knowledge in the area of cancer recovery care. Pip is also working through the many, many levels of training available in visceral manipulation and craniosacral therapy which should keep her busy for the next few years.
Pip studied Thoracic Ring Approach and the Integrated Systems Model pioneered by LJ Lee & Diane Lee when it first came to Australia. In 2018 Pip assisted Diane Lee and Gail Wetzler at a conference combining the worlds of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and visceral manipulation in the first conference of its kind.
Pip has also spent time providing physio coverage to a variety of sporting events including rugby, Nitro Circus Sydney 2012 tour, and the Hopman Cup tennis.